WE ARE LOOKING FOR CONSULTANT IN RESPIRATORY AND GENERAL
INTERNAL MEDICINE FOR PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN IRELAND.
PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN CORK NEEDS CONSULTANT IN RESPIRATORY AND
GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE.
This Irish private hospital improves health and lives of patients with a team of the finest Consultants and the provision of same-day consultation in the hospital’s Urgent Cardiac Care Centre and new Emergency Department.
The respiratory service provides a full range of respiratory testing and is currently staffed with one full time Respiratory Consultant, a dedicated respiratory Clinical Nurse
Specialist, a full time Respiratory Physiologist and a Respiratory Administrator.
The Hospital is equipped with the very latest technology and private en-suite rooms for
They are currently seeking to appoint an additional Consultant in Respiratory and
General Internal Medicine to join their team.
• Permanent contract.
• Salary according to candidate experience.
• Full-time position.
• Vacancies: Consultant in Respiratory and General Internal Medicine.
• IMC Specialist registration.
• Respiratory and internal medicine experience.
• Irish or UK experience preferred but not essential.
• Good English level: excellent written and oral English skills are essential.
• Skype or face to face interviews.
• Send your CV in English through the web or to email@example.com with
subject: “ Offer Consultant in Respiratory and General Internal Medicine Cork”